Sunday, August 15, 2010

ARGHHH My Brother is sooooo annoying.....

     Kay, my mother bought me a slushy today and I put it in the freezer and just now I came out to get it and it was half gone and I'm like, "Mommy, did you take any?"(I wouldn't care so much if she took it cuz she bought and that's my mom, like whatever). She said no and then I knew it was chris or my cats. I asked and then he looked at me with some kinda laughing smile thingy and I'm like you could have asked me! I didn't scream cause I will be taking his cookies now. But I was like you could have asked. He was like, "Sorry..but I did buy you some Chinese Food today" and he did but I'm like SO I DIDN'T ASK YOU TO BUY ME CHINESE FOOD! I know your not supposed to say that but still like that rude. You take my stuff without asking and then say, well I bought you something, so yeah. NO! I don't care. Your supposed to say SORRY not I BOUGHT YOU SOMETHING SO WERE EVEN! No! HELL NO! Arrghhh. He'd sooooo FICKING ANNOYING!!! Justin Bieber.................

No comments:

Post a Comment