Friday, August 6, 2010

Prop 8 overturned 2010 YAY!!! Quick Post!ღ

     Now I just recently(like 5 minutes ago)found out that Prop 8 in California has been overturned. Umm, I don't know much about the political things and stuff but one of my fav topics is Gay Marriage. I am not Gay, Bi or whatever. I am a girl and I like boys(Justin Bieber mostly), but I feel people should get the right to Marry who ever they want. Prop 8 should be taken away in EVERY state, every place, every nation, EVERY FICKING WHERE!!! What really separates straight people from Gay people. Just that fact that they like the same sex, right? What's the problem? People tend to think that Gay people only like it because they're sexual deviants who want to corrupt the world but really I think they're just trying to live. No one wants to be unhappy and that being said, who would want to date someone they don't want to date. It's no of anyone's business who someone dates. I'm not Gay but I believe that EVERYONE should be happy and as long as they're not hurting anyone, they shouldn't be bothered.


     People are so dumb. It's like, they not hurting you so why do you care? I don't know about you, Reader, let's just call you Jane Doe, sooooo...........Jane. May I call you Jane, Kay, Jane....darn forgot what I was gonna say, ummmmm damn. Ummmm, okay, got it. I don't know about you, Jane, but I love it when I see people walking down the street, doing they're own thing and not caring about other people. I look up to those people. I look at them as The Future President, or okay, that's enough examples, yeah. I think of them as people who will change the world one day but you wouldn't know that because you couldn't see pass the differences that you two had. People talk about how Abortion is bad and there are like, soooooo many people that should have been here that aren't but UMMM did you think about the people that were and are already here that YOU KILLED OR HURT BECAUSE THEY WERE GAY OR BLACK OR A JEW, ASIAN OR JUST PLAIN DIFFERENT. Think about that. You kill people for their differences and then try to justify it with the Bible. You say God was gonna send them to hell anyway and you were just, Doing Gods Work.....ahhh shutup. If God if all he's cracked up to be and loves everyone he wouldn't send someone to hell because they were Gay. After all, We are all Gods children and God made everything on this planet. If he did, HE MADE THE GAYS!!! Sorry, Religious Freaks, he made you and the Gays from the same mold. Too bad SOOOOO SAD!!! Your just FREAKING RETARDED and not Mentality Disabled but the other kind. I can deal with Mentality Disabled people butttttaaaa.


     I'm aware that this whole world is runned by Wealthy Fat White Guys but that doesn't mean it has to stay that way. This world is smit now because of them and since were living in it we should change it. Why can't I or You or You and I, Me and You, Us change the world. We shouldn't need a catastrophe or a death or an injustice to make us jump. And when that does happen, not just one of us should jump up. WE ALL should jump up..........but not China, though. I heard that if everyone in China jumps at the same time, the Earth would fall out of orbit or something, whateven! Anyway!!!! Bye. I'm done Jane or John. Lady Gaga's Alejandro is on. Wow and it fits with the topic were dicussing. Gay people in the Army, yeah, it's fits. If Adam Lambert comes on Imma be like WATTTTTT WEIRD!!! Cause he's a.....homo? I love HIM!!!!


BYE FAGGOTS!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! 
The Nice Ones 

No comments:

Post a Comment