Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I tried Tumblr but my Internet Access turned off and it didn't save my stuff...BACK TO BLOGGER. Let's Make a Hungry MAN!!!

     I'm a very bored person and today for this Blog I will teach you people how to make a Hungry Man Dinner. Boneless Fried Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Corn and a Brownie. Kay, First:



Get your Hungry Man



Open it....duh

Get a Knife, Fork, Spoon, Plate, a plastic bowl cover and a small plate




Take out the Corn and put some butter on it. Whatever kind you want. Pop it in the Microwave until it starts to steams.



Separate the Chick from the Mashed Potatoes and cut the Chicken in half.



After the Corn, put in the Chicken until it steams. Look at the Chicken before and the ending result should be:


It should be hot all around and smell really good.


Get another plate and break up Mashed Potatoes and put it in the Microwave until it's mashy. Remember all your butter should be put in your Corn. I put butter on the Mashed Potatoes by accident.


(*This part is optional. I do this because it's less messy and tastes better)While your Mashed Potatoes are cooking, cut up your Chicken as small as possible and do what I call Feed Tapanga TIME!!!


Awwwwwwwwwww.......


It should be mashy.



Mix the Mashed Potatoes and Corn together


Then mix everything else together!


DON'T FORGET YOUR BROWNIE!!! Heat that up until.......


Fluffy. Take out of little place thing and put on a plate. Then re-heat everything in your plate again and your done. It should take 20-30 mins if your organized. This was my breakfast this morning. Not very healthy but damn delicious!

Just get some Dry Grape Ginger Ale and your set!

Ending Result: 



Enjoy!!!!




Love this boy.....I love you THIS FICKING MUCH!!!!!!!

He's my inspiration for this Blog...yup, your my Chuck Norris!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment