Thursday, July 1, 2010

HAPPY JUSTIN BIEBER DAY...opps, I mean Canada Day...umm MICHAEL CERA!!!

     I just wanted to say Happy Canada Day and yeah. I just recently found out that there were ALOT of famous Canadians that hadn't known about. Really cool.....Mike Myers, yeah......yeah. JUSTIN BIEBER!!!! MY FAVORITE CANADIAN!!!! I LOVE HIM.....you'd know if you read my last blog...yeah. And I'm not canadian, from Brooklyn, New York.....America? yeaaahhh......BK ALL DAY BABY!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh yeah, IPP IPP IPP, lol. hehehe, hahahaha, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! kay. I have no idea if I can do this but I'll try: file:///C:/Users/Shelly/Music/New%20NEw/Celine%20Dion%20-%20O%20Canada%20(Canadian%20National%20Anthemn,%20French)%20.mp3
....did I do it...huh? huh? Did I do it...................well I tried Canadians.....oh and I started watching Degrassi when I was 9 and didn't know it wasn't an American show cuz I was at that age when I thought everyone came from America, soooooooooo yeah. It's okay I'm not dumb anymore, lol. I lOVE DEGRASSI but I missed like a whole season of it and can't get back. Oh and I want to but am kinda lazy. Oh when Paige was raped, I felt that and when Jimmy got shot I had to get that song at the ending....yeah, I was like 'JIMMY RUN....ZIG ZAG!!!!!.....kay lemme get this song right quick...ona Limewire...get that, yeah'......yeah, Rooftop by that lady...yeah so BUH BYE!!!



What a knockout smile...even before Invisalign.......I love youuuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment