Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Verry Verrrry Quick Post.......R.I.P Uncle Robert

...........My family has just gotten news that my Uncle Robert Pierre-Louis has passed away. He was about 47/48 years old and he lived in Haiti. We do not know what happened but were saddened to hear it did. I never knew him. He was deported to Haiti, before I was born. I've never spoken to him but I almost did. About maybe when I was 7 or 8, we got a phone call from him and I wanted to pick up the phone but my brother wouldn't let me. I now, really wished I did. I've never seen him in person, just in pictures and I don't know anything about him, just what my mother tells me. I woke up this morning to my mother screaming and crying and I popped up, wondering what was going on. I heard her say, "Alan, what happened to Alan". Alan is my cousin who broke the news to us. I was yelling, "What happened to Alan" and she dropped the phone on the bed. I ran for it and picked up. I asked, "Hello?", and Alan answered. My mother kept on crying and screaming, "My brother, my brother!" And I was like whoa. Uncle Ted died!? So I said I was sorry to Alan and he said he would call me back. He was seemingly calm and I thought that was odd. So I started crying and feeling horrible because I haven't seen or spoke to my Uncle Ted in months. I've seen Alan but not ted. After 5 minutes of crying I heard her say, "Oh my god, my favorite brother, gone!". She has two brothers and so I asked, wait which one. And my mother said, "Robert" and I was like, "WHAT!!!!". I felt so horrible because I never knew him and I never would, now. I knew I'd be trying to tell her stuff like, 'it's okay and don't worry, he's in a better place' but that's her brother. Sorry to say, but her 'favorite brother'. Ted never treated her like a brother should and Robert was like her friend so it was really a big shock to us and her. But what could you tell her. And she hasn't seen him since before I was born. This was a very sad morning. Then we find out he died last month! Nobody knew until now! Very shitty day. My mother's sleeping right now and I'm talking to YOU and yeah. I really do wish I knew him but then maybe it'd be even harder. I'm really tired of seeing my mother cry and struggle, I hope this PCH Sweepstakes goes in. We need money, so hopefully we can give Robert a proper burial.


       So I would like to conclude this with saying to my Uncle Robby, lol. Even though I never knew you, your sister has told me many great things about you and I hope you come back soon, as somebody else and join our family again. Oh and I bet Ted misses you too. Say Hi! to Grandpa for me and MJ and farrah and other deceased peopleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment