Thursday, July 15, 2010

OMG!!! JUSTIN BIEBER IS SOOOOO PERFECT!!!! AND NOT PERFECT AND THATS WHAT MAKES HIM PUUUURRFECT!!!

     OMG, I'm reading  Justin Bieber  Facts and I really hope their true. I am really falling in Love with this boy. He's so perfect for me and if he is everything he seems then maybe I'm perfect for him too. He's Adventurous and Sweet and Kind and Real; he loves his mom and dad and so do I. I think that family is important and even though you may not have a real like Blood Family you can have friends that can be your family and you can tell that he loves his friends like family and would anything for them. I love that. He's so hard working and smart, and HOT!!!! OMG, but seriously, I don't know him but I feel like I do. On the outside he seems outgoing and hyper and sweet and super adorable and just NIFTY but on the inside he seems soft and sweet and gentle, and thats what I need in a boyfriend. I know many girls want him but maybe not always for the right reasons. He says that it's hard to find a "nice girl" but HELLO JUSTIN, I'M RIGHT HERE!!!! And he says that a lot girls like him because he's famous and he wants to find that one special girl and I really like REALLY think that I could be a perfect match for him. I don't know for sure if he's a Hopeless Romantic like I am but he seems like it.


JB Fact #372: Justin loves being in love and will crush on a girl who is just as romantic as he is. #TheJustinFacts


OMB hopefully this is true cuz I am like SOOOO FREAKING ROMANTIC!!!! I love cute little talks and holding hands and kissing and rubbing nosies. I am like Disgustingly Romantic. I've never done anything but I know for a fact that I will be soo cute and romantic with my BF and annoy ALL my friends. I wanna wait for that perfect guy. Many people say that 'your soul mate doesn't exist', and 'you will never find that perfect person for you, so you should just settle with someone you can stand'. But I don't wanna settle and I don't wanna just stand with him and be unhappy. I want us to be one of those couples that survive through hard times and stays together forever, like in the movies. I'm a Pisces and I don't know if that has anything to do with how I am but idk.



JB Fact #371: Justin is Pisces, so it means he will fall for a good listener who can offer a shoulder to cry on. #TheJustinFacts

I know I'm a good listener and him being him, I would listen to him all day if I have to. I just LOOOVVE looking and listening to him. GOSH!!! And OMG, if Justin was EVER to cry in front of me, I'd have soooo much respect for him. To trust someone that much, to be that Vulnerable in front of me. Soooo hot! lol, No really. I think that guys who can cry are OH SO SEXY!!!



 I really love everything about him but I know thats cause I don't know everything about him. I know that if we were to be together that there'd be some things about him that I can't stand and him, that for me too. I can be annoying sometimes and even annoy myself, lol, so I know. But if he's who I think he is it wouldn't matter. I'd love him for who he is. I really hope he doesn't think that the only woman that could ever love him for himself is his Mother, cause I already do. Sometimes I get mad when, I find out he's done things that I hate a boy to do. Like shave alittle part of his eyebrow off. I HATE THAT! But heyy thats him. And that.....wait I think that's it, lol. If he needs someone to wipe his tears from his face or hold him up when he's down or make him strong when he's weak, that'll be my job and hopefully he'll return the favor. Also if his Mother needs me to slap him around when he's acting stupid, I'll be there to handle that too, lol. And Justin....I do too, think Dolphins are like the cutest things ever! For Sure!




JB Fact #348: A girl can't weigh more than Justin, or else he won't be able to pick her up and swing her around. #TheJustinFacts

 Okay, for this one I can't help but say HELLLL......Awwww, cute. Cause he's less than 120 lbs and I am WAAAAYYY over that. I'm not fat but I'm skinny either. Aww he wants to swing me, aww too bad...I'd hurt chu, awww how about this, you can be all manly and just sometimes we can switch and I'll swing you around. Kay(*Wink Wink). Aww yes Baaaabe!


 Last Fact!



JB Fact #329: Justin will record his third album in New York. http://j.mp/9FSt7d #TheJustinFacts 

 Umm, HELLZ YEAH. I live in Brooklyn and yups I'll be going to Manhattan ALOT!!! Next year!!!


 So to tie this up, I would just like to say I LOVE YOU, JUSTIN and if he falls in love one day with a girl and she's not me, "I know she better be good to you, cause he isn't I'll be there.......


 ...................or somewhere in New York, lol, just come to Brooklyn and stand SOMEwhere and just look over ya shoulders honey, oooooooooooooo


 OHHHHH AND..............




JB Fact #323: Justin shaved his head when he was 12 for a friend who had cancer so his friend wouldn't feel "alone". #TheJustinFacts  
I know he shaved his head..........
















 But if he REALLY did that for a friend because they had Cancer(I'm not writing this Blog with facts that I already knew, I'm adding as I go along. I don't come prepared, lol.), I really have to be with him cause I have a feeling that if I needed a Kidney, he'd give it........................For a low price of only $19.95, lol!




 OMB, ENOUGH!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment