Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hopelessly Romantic and Loving... That's ME!!! And were talkin' Justin Bieber!

     Kay, yeah just gonna talking about me. ME ME ME ME! I have some goals that I'm hoping to accomplish and yeah, I'll just tell you cause I like writing about these things. I wanna meet Justin Bieber.....like sooooooooooooooooo bad. I wanna have a Water Fight with him and his friends and be on his team. I wanna tousle his beautiful hair and wipe water from his face. I wanna talk to him and laugh and make jokes with him. I wanna be his girlfriend and talk to him on the phone...until about 8 cause I know he has a concert the next day and want him to get a good sleep. I wanna care for him and be his shoulder to lean on. Wipe his tears and tell him not to feel ashamed to cry in front of me cause I care and would NEVER laugh at him for doing it. I wanna be the first and last person he speaks to. I wanna be the girl he's not afraid to kiss in front of his friends. I want him. And I love him but not like I wanna have his kids or anything. I wanna be with him. Like any other Hopelessly Romantic Girl. And as I write "Somebody To Love" is playing on my TV. This boy is ALWAYS on my mind and in my face. He's counted 69 on my Youtube Queue. I love watching him on Youtube but yet I wish to watch him without having to look through a screen. And if I were to get that Once In A Lifetime chance I'd tell him that I'M you Somebody to Love. That's me. And For you I'd write a symphony and tell the Violins to do stuff. I'd also tell him, 'How dare you steal my heart like this. Your all I think of and all I dream of. With your handsome face and awesome dance moves. Your my Chuck Norris and Chuck Norris as you say can do anything and so can you, except for Follow Me on Twitter'. Lol, serisouly this boy can sing, dance, play Trumpet, Guitar, Piano, Drums, Pool, DO THE MOONWALK, is charming, smart, funny, silly, retarded, HOT, can solve a Rubix Cube in less then a minute and isn't gay(at least I hope to god not! That'd break my heart and then I'd be like no wonder why he's perfect and can Smize like Tyra never could.) but can't follow me on Twitter. That would just REALLY make my day, so please anyone who's reading this, who's in contact with him or someone who knows him Like Kenny H. or Scooter B. please ask them for me. It's sPinkLotus31295 . Yeah, so yeah. Anyvway!!!(that was on purpose)Umm, I love him!


     I think me and Justin, would a make good couple. NO, an AWESOME COUPLE!!! I know many girl think this but I really do. I've never done ANYTHING(kiss, stuffff, had a bf etc.), I've only held hands...for a picture. With that being said, I still think I'd be an awesome girlfriend. When I'm interested in a guy I may look at other guys, like, 'he's cute' but I would never flirt. I don't even know how to flirt but I'm thinking with Justin it'd be easy. Lol. And me and Justin have alot in common. Were both Pisces(I'm March 12th and he's March 1st; were only 1 year and 11 days apart!) He likes Captain Crunch Berries and so do I. He's silly, i'm really silly. It's weird cause mostly all the things he likes, I like and I like that! Umm, just gonna name some stuff:



. Favorite Color is Blue(mines is Pink but I look good in Blue, lol; I have alot of Blue shirts)
. He wears a lot of purple(I love purple and him in purple, lol)
. He’s claustrophobic(Oh YEAH!!!)
. Favorite food is spaghetti(I eat alot of spagetti!)
. My World 2.0 came out on March 23, 2010(my cousin's B-day is the 23rd and my cousin is 1 year 11 days younger than me and Justin's 1 year 11 days older than me! lol, cool)
. Favorite number is 6(mines is 3, 6 divided by 3 is 2, 2 of us, me and him, lol, I'll stop) 
. His super power wish is to fly(ME TOO!!!)
. His favorite song that he wrote is Down To Earth(I love Down to Earth!)
. Likes vitamin water(Starberry Kiwi Baby and I even try to make my own with Water, Ice and Tropical Punch. The perfect mix of those three creates the perfect Summer drink)
. Loves orange juice(Oh yeah! I love me some OJ not simpson tho, lol
. Has a half sister named Jazmyn & half brother names Jaxon(I have two half lil sisters, Claire and Abigail, a half lil brother Jason from my dad and a half older brother from my mom; I'm all alone, lol). Both our lil brothers names are Jason, if you didn't notice. Just spelled differently.
. Said he would date a fan(And I would date him!). He did not grow up rich.(Neither did I)
. He loves to laugh and so do I
. He's a thrill seeker and so am I(I was so jealous, when he went Bungee Jumping)
. He looks for girls with nice eyes, nice smiles and someone he can talk to(I look for that in guys and it just so happens that I have all those traits, lol :))
. He loves McDonalds and I love McDonalds(My fav things to get are Chicken Sandwiches, Chicken Nuggets with Sweet and Sour Sauce, Chocolate Chip Cookies and yeah)
. He loves Sprite, I love Ginger Ale but it's like the same color. lol

yeah, that's not it but you get it.



     Kay, I'm getting Chinese food soon, so I'll type as much as I can. And I think Justin likes Chinese Food too. Anyway, yeah that stuff. I think I'd be a girlfriend for because I love to laugh, I'm pretty, smart, funny(or I'd like to think so, lol), I love to write(in fact I'm writing a 3 books at the moment), I'm kinda artsy, I love people and doing stuff, I love the outdoors, I'm crazy but not like Carrie crazy, like Tyra Banks crazy, I love food.......(CHinese FOod Break: Shrimp and Broccoli with Pork Fried Rice, bye for now)..........................................................................................................ummm, I'll some more tomorrow or whatever. I'm with Justin now.................IN MY HEAD!!!!(*sobs quietly to herself)
















No comments:

Post a Comment