Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Kay, this is not about Justin Bieber but features his name yayay

Mkay, I just found out that people don't really like GINGERS. I don't get. I heard that they have no souls
and to me I'm thinking hey what the fruggelhorn does hair color and light skin have to do with having a soul. George Bush doesn't
have red hair. Ummm that really mean Korean guy doesn't have Red hair. I'd definitely date a boy who had Red hair. I don't see a problem with it. Ronald Weasley/Rupert Grint seems rad and I bet if Justin Bieber(there it goes) had Red hair no one would be kicking no him................this to me
is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Red headed people have feelings too and I'm not just saying that because I have Red hair, cuz I don't. I have like dark brown, not that that matters but yeah ya get it. There people and that whole November 20th Kick A Ginger Day is Smit, a big steaming pile of POO!!!!Your meanies and need to go to the Park or something, you suck spoiled Eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment