Monday, June 7, 2010

Umm....yeah more Bieber

Bieber Bieber, wherefore art thou Bieber, Deny thy father and refuse thy name;
Or if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love
And I'll no longer be a Capulet.
....

 Whatever that means.......



    Kay, I just wanna say that I love Justin Bieber. Now, I don't love him, like I wanna have his babies or die with him hand in hand, like that couple from The Notebook. I love him like you'd love....Justin Bieber, He's Justin freakin' Bieber. Like if he was walking down the street beside me and he fell and broke his foot.....again, I'd carry him like 5 LOOOONG Manhattan blocks to a hospital. It'd wouldn't be that hard cuz he's like 68 pounds!!! lol, srry Biebie.........


    Ummmm(stratches my nose), I recently heard about his new tattoo, the Jonathan Livingston Seagull on his hip, ummmm, I wanna just say one word. SEXY!!!!! Omg, before it surfaced about his new tat, I saw a couple pics of him running on the Beach and I saw something on his hip and I was like, 'Is that a Tattoo?' and then I was like, 'nooo, he's he's well maybe, he's maybe wellll, i don't know'. And then I find out it was real and I'm like WHOAAAAAA, SEXY BUNNy!!!


     Ummm, something else, uhhhh, OHHHHHH kayyyy. On June 3rd 2010, about 3:00pm, I saw on Twitter Justin was gonna have a Free Concert at The Today Show and then my mother and I said we would go. I've never been to a concert of his or anyone like it. I wasn't prepared, even tho I knew I had to wake up early. I said we should be there by 2:00 or 3:00am but noooooooooo, my mother says 4:00 or 5:00. I soon found out that mother doesn't always know best. The train was slow and we had to take another train. We were on the Platform walking down when we heard, "Baby, Baby, Baby OHHH!" and I knew they were going the same way. So we said hi and ended up following them cuz they knew where they were going. Anyway, we got there and Oh Ma Bieba, there was SOOO many girls. When we got to where the barriers were we noticed that we couldn't see anything. The girls we were with stayed there.....stupidly and me and my mother went another way. We walked around tryna find another way to see clearly. We walking across the back of the stage and the Police kept on pushing us to go away from where we were. My mother said at loud, 'Well, how we gonna see?', and some lady(THANK GOD FOR THIS LADY!!!!) said, 'Well, you can go in there(Dean & Deluca's Shop)but you'd have to pay'. Whew! We went in, it had Air Conditioning and food and yeah AND it had a really big and wide clean, that's important, clean window. I had to squeeze in between some tables and lil girls but I was in the very front. We waited for a while and lots of other girls came in BEHIND ME, yeah. OMG when he came on, it was like nothing I've ever felt. I never thought I'd act so crazy but I had the Fever, had it bad and yeah, thats what It'll do to you. Because I was behind the glass I couldn't really hear him singing but that was OHtay, I hear him singing like 50 million times a day and really all I wanted was to see him. Just to see him move and soundlessly sing would make me happy. Now all I need is for him to Follow me on Twitter even tho he like REFUSES TO!!!


Yeah so yeah BYE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment