Monday, June 7, 2010

My first Blog...yay, guess who it's about........Jonah Hill, yeah, no!



Kay as many of you may know, Justin Bieber was born in Stratford, Ontario, Canada on March 1st, 1994.(PISCES yeah, he's a year and 11 days older than me. That means w.e can marry and it wouldn't be weird,, right?)Any way he's just adorable...ummm this is my first bloggy thing and I don't know what to say....ummm, kay got it


           Things That I LOVE about the Biebs




. He loves his fans and keeps us updated.....even though he refuses to follow me, lol, I still love to know wat he's doing!

. His style....I know he has a Swagga Coach, but he looks GUUUUUDDD in whatever he wears sooo yeaaa and I like his shoes. He'es such a Sneakerhead!!! And Justin, I love sneakers!!!

. His hair.....what more can I can I say, you've seen it. It's Amazing!!!!! ....even though I've seen this hairstyle on lots of guys before.....he just does it better, srry boyz, it just FLIPS so nicely.

. His skin 
well, look loook, it's sooooooo pretty and clear, alittle pale but pale is gud on him. m m m m mmmmmmm don't ya jus wanna lick it, lol, serious face!
. His sense of humor........he has an adorably funny sense of humor

. He's short but seems like a giant....he's like 5'3 and seems 5'7 or 5'8, cool, he's a SHAWTY!!!!

. His voice.....yeaaaaaaa

. His personality......he's smart and funny and sweet and charming and jus(tin bieber)awwwwesome, he's soo rad, lol

. Where he comes from.....I like that he didn't come from money and continue's to stay humble about all the fame and success he's having now

. His boyishness......I was never the girl who could resist they way boys act. What I mean is like, you see them on tv all the time, boys playing around, hitting each other, being silly and acting like retards and thats what Bieber does. He's a kid and you can tell he's not trying to fit in with the adults even tho he really doesn't have to.....you see scooter, he's such a kid! lol

. His eyes.......really, you seriously have to think about it..........GORGEOUS!!!! He's like a vampire...........

. And EVERYTHING ELSE ABOUT HIM!!!!!!..........I like his mom, lol, his  lil sis and bro are adorable!!!




1 comment: